View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lythara
Lythara
Guild Mistress
VL Member

re: Hi there, I'm Orc Loremaster Bensato...

...and do I have a story for you!

Forum Image

Currently I'm at the level 85 cap, but back in Halloween of 2005 I'd only just got out of the starting blocks back when lvl 22 wasn't so quick and easy to get to. During my Totem Trials I'd befriended a Troll Shaman called Choas. One day we'd agreed to meet in Ratchet. On that fateful day a very large contingent of the guild VITA LUNA disembarked the ship making port at the docks.

Being only a lowly peon at that time, I was in awe of their mass and splendor (if I hadn't wandered into Ashenvale a day earlier this would have been the first Alliance players I'd seen! Sadly that fell to a human mage called "Gandofff", *sigh*). Like any self respecting champion I did what needed to be done... I started taking pictures. As the gargantuan grouped guild set out I was on the chat to give the Crossroads fair warning of this invading force. It was to no avail.

Like a tidal wave crashing against the shore, the XR was quickly overwhelmed (from this reporters viewpoint, a sea of yellow). Before any opposing Horde players arrived the first set of guards had been wiped out. There was a lull, but then the news had reached Orgrimmar, and counter insurgents had arrived. The fight was on! The VITA LUNA numbers began to thin, and pushed back once the XR guards had respawned. The fight went all the way back to Ratchet. VITA LUNA may have not conquered (unfeasible with the nature of the game ofc), but they had left their mark with the blanket of corpses left in the XR, and an epic moment of time firmly lodged in our memories."

Great to hear those old stories - I will be uploading the pics onto our gallery soon! Thanks for sharing Bensato!

Lyth - xxx

"My card worked!"
"I got a purple epic pussy"
"When I get that feeling...Lyth, I need some fucking healing!"
"Can I get a Mass Erection?"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vita Luna Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: