View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lythara
Lythara
Guild Mistress
VL Member

re: Farewell....

Forum Image

Last night I went around my favorite places in the Night Elf areas - I enjoy them and I have fond memories of them when I was a wee young Lythara.

The artwork is great the atmosphere feels magical and ancient - but most of all it is my 'home' in the game.

I have one special place in Ashenvale that still takes my breath away and never ceases to be beautiful, whenever I return to it every now and then. This place is the Shrine of Aessina.
So I thought it would be a fitting place to log out and await where I will end up tomorrow when the world as we have known it for the last 5 years disappears.

I'm sad now - but I'm sure sadness will make way for excitement and wonder when Cataclysm will reach us.
So here I am sitting in front of my favorite spot in the entire game getting the notification that the server will shutdown in 15 minutes...I'll see you all on the other side

Love
Lythara

"My card worked!"
"I got a purple epic pussy"
"When I get that feeling...Lyth, I need some fucking healing!"
"Can I get a Mass Erection?"
Candelifera1212

That was a very sad moment, Lyth...

See ya later, Girl wink

Candel

I can comfort you with that the shrine of aessina, has been left untouched Lyth. The only new thing about it, is that they have put a tree giant with a wierd name there.

But thank you all for 5 (or 6) good years in the Azeroth we knew. Old adventures dies and become memories, and new adventures will rise from the ashes. So lets make those new adventures as good memories as we have had with the old.

I did a few quests on the ptr, and there is deffinetly something to look forward to. So ill see you in our new playground. Happy
ShadesofgreyGLD
Trial
VL Member

ShadesofgreyGLD wrote:
I can comfort you with that the shrine of aessina, has been left untouched Lyth. The only new thing about it, is that they have put a tree giant with a wierd name there.

But thank you all for 5 (or 6) good years in the Azeroth we knew. Old adventures dies and become memories, and new adventures will rise from the ashes. So lets make those new adventures as good memories as we have had with the old.

I did a few quests on the ptr, and there is deffinetly something to look forward to. So ill see you in our new playground. Happy

Forgot to throw in this video of a dog looking like a bread + An old Azeroth memorial video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9EM7MCCLjc
Nicdead
Retired Lunian
VL Member

I think its about time for round two... 9 years ago, a demon named archimonde tried to wipe us all out, because orcs, humans and night elves worked together, we managed to kill him, although this meant the immortality of the night elves has now vanished....
over the 6 years of wow Hyjal has been able to recover, let us see what this zone looks like when cata is out. the faster we down deathwing the faster we get to save the NE areas Happy

Enelyon!
Amicus
VL Member

I visited and made some screnshots at Auberdine and Darkshore for a last time. A dark, mysterious, but sweet place where I literally grow up Happy
Tonight Deathwing destroyed it...
Khas-

I hope that what Deathwing missed to burn of that tree huggers paradise, the orcs will chop down.
Roxxorz
Amicus
VL Member

Hmmm cant say that I will actually miss any place in WoW, that will be Destroyed today..
Nagrand I always thought was a nice place.. but that will remain..

I hope Stormwind gets shattered and destroyed, cos that is an awful big city :P
Same goes for Orgrimmar.. awful place.. too big.. too much travel time from place to place..

Hmm perhaps Lakeshore.. I will miss that town.. that was a great place... beautiful lakeside town.. no idea if that will be destroyed.. but I could miss that old town, even tho I have not been there for years.

Even the Graveyard in Duskwood... that was THE coolest place in Azeroth.. with that EVUL Elite Skellie, which no longer is Elite.. he was BAD ass

Well.. I will see yall online later.. if all goes according to plan

Amicus
VL Member

Its going to be tanaris for me, and feralas, but not as much. They were always so beautiful, and I could lose myself for hours in endless sands and not see anyone or anything. I'm going to be so sad when I log my lock and see the changes, and while I do look forward to them, and I think i'll find them fun and interesting, it's a sad day, goodbye old Azeroth, for so many years you were our home and now, once again, it looks like the fight to save you has begun again.

Sphinex

VL Member

Roxxorz wrote:
unfortunately, it becomes even bigger
Fangler
Fangler!
Council
VL Member

Enelyon! wrote:
Roxxorz wrote:
unfortunately, it becomes even bigger

If they've destroyed a single pub or drinking establishment in _any_ location, I will seek my revenge until eternity. buzzz
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vita Luna Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: