View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fangler
Fangler!
Council
VL Member

re: Welcome to the Warlords of Draenor!

Expansion time is almost upon us!

Greetings fellow guildies! We hope you've been keeping up with the latest developments at Blizz-Central regarding the forthcoming release of the next World of Warcraft expansion, Warlords of Draenor! Whilst its obvious that Azjol-Nerub and other servers have wilted like a dying flower in the desert sun, alone, lonely and desolate... an oasis has been spotted - and its dead ahead!

Prepare your toon, dust off your broadsword, sharpen your axes, open the stables and kick the pets awake once again... Vita Luna is going levelling, Raiding and partying our way through new lands and deeper dungeons!

On Thursday the 14th of August, in the year of From Hellscream - 2014, Blizz will announce the official release date. More details can be found here. For now, we're looking forward to the news from WoW-central and even more-so, looking forward to welcoming old and new Lunians online once again.

Fangler, VL.

tenderpoison
Friend of Vita Luna
VL Member

I really can not wait for the expansion to come out........it is so boring on wow atm and as for guildies there is definately tumbleweed drifting through VL.

I am on nearly every day at the moment and have been putting recruitment announcements up.  So fingers crossed we may get a few replies.

I cant wait to get raiding again with the guild as we have our own mad way of getting bosses down :-).

See you all on line

Love

The Tender One xxx

VL Member

Yes looking forward to it too! :)

Welcome back Tender btw - nice to see you online again after such a long time off. Hopefully many more guildies will return over the coming weeks and months and we can enjoy some good old VL banter and laughs whilst we're levelling.

Cheers,

Fang!

tenderpoison
Friend of Vita Luna
VL Member

Loving the new guild header.......nice one xxx

Have to see how this one goes.  Very little appealing to me for this expansion at the moment.

Jump to: