View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lythara
Lythara
Guild Mistress
VL Member

re: The Weekly Lunian - 07

Hi Guildies,

And we're back with another episode of the Weekly Lunian!
I know things have not been very weekly but we all had some very busy months! So what's up nowadays in Vita Luna?

Well quite a lot is going on - the guild is now getting their feel around Ulduar and has already take down the first boss *yay*
Still things are a little bit new an unfamiliar but soon we will feel quite at hom in this beautiful instance!
It is quite funny that when raiding the raid leader shouts 'More DPS' and everybody is still in awe of the new shiney stuff.
Don't worry my lovely raid leaders the dps will go up once we all get a little bit more used to fights and tactics Happy

Sooo we had a bunch of new people joining in the last few months and it is nice to see they all are feelling at home - lost one player but I doubt it anyone was sad about him ;)
Please make sure you all try your best to help out the new recruits as much as possible!

What else did we do - oh yes eliminated the AP in Naxx 25, since our progress focus is now on Ulduar and Naxx is more or less like Karazhan to us. So we are aiming to take down a good chunk of bossed within the next month - I will be hard work but if you look at Naxx and how we cleaned out that place pretty fast it should be more then possible for the Lunain crew! We are all well geared, eager to learn and ready to kill some bosses

Spring and summer are coming, this means that people will be going on holidays and will not be online - do not panic! This happens every year and for the last 4 years once the summer is over all is back to normal!
However we learned from those years that it helps to lower the amount of raids for that period so eveyone can enjoy the outsides, don't worry you will be fine!

I think this sums up the most - also keep in mind that the renewal for the TS server and web hosting is incoming and small donations are greatly appreciated - but more information will follow on the main forums about that!

Happy raiding all!

Lyth-

"My card worked!"
"I got a purple epic pussy"
"When I get that feeling...Lyth, I need some fucking healing!"
"Can I get a Mass Erection?"
Sphinny

Nice to see your still getting through that content without me. You look like your really getting into that raiding content in wrath. Very best of luck my lovelies.

Sphinex

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Astatron
Council
VL Member

Hey hey Sphinex,

Now that's a long time no see.
So.. when are you coming back ingame ?? :P

CheerzZ,
Asta..

Hey Spinex!

Comming back in game?? We are missing your smelly boomkin tongue out

Cadz

I might come back when I go to uni, but for now I'm kinda enjoying myself out in the real world. Of course the real world consists of the internet and the occasional trip out to stock up on chocolate and Relentless, but thats fine with me.

Still, found a nice roleplaying site, so im doing something I always wanted to do. Roleplay. It makes me happy getting to play a demi-god that was nothing more than to burn the entire world to the ground but likes to be dominated by big muscly, guys. Looks like I didn't get away from the paladins completely unharmed. big grin

Sphinex

bulge aka risig

re: HEYA

heya guys its bulge here aka risig my account got hacked btw other wise i was gonna come back playing,hope your all having a good time iv missed you guys alot

bulge aka risig

re: :O btw

btw ya if anyone wants to say hi just email me or add me on facebook my real names luke mchale-smith im the only one called that in the world lol

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vita Luna Forum Index -> The Weekly Lunian All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum