View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lythara
Lythara
Guild Mistress
VL Member

re: The Weekly Lunian - 06

Hey Guild!

What a times are we going through, summer is as good as over, the cold dark days are incoming again and before you know it you will be drinking champagne and wishing your friends 'Happy 2009'!
So to keep us entertained Blizzard have finally decided to give us the release date for The Wrath of the Lich King, 13th of November for the people who have been living in a cave Happy

But just like when TBC was about to arrive, the whole server goes into hybernation mode and wait until the chaos of WOTLK is unleashed upon us. Now I would be a lovely guild mistress when I would bring you, your bunny slippersand tuck you in for the night and told you to relax and get some rest before Mr. Arthas will come to pwn us.
BUT I'M NOT! I want to get you bunch of slacker, lovely as you may be, into shape to kick the undead butt out of the fiends that party in Naxx and look very bling in our new shiny WotLK epic gear!

So wakie wakie, and lets get some of the bosses down we have not yet quite mastered, e.g. Vashj and Kael!
Also a warm welcome to the new Lunians who have joined in the past few weeks, it was a hard fight in SSC last nigh, Leo is quite nasty towards first timers but you all did very well and got phat loot from the blind guy.

One last note keep an eye on the website it is currently under re-design Happy

Regards,
Lythara
[/url]

"My card worked!"
"I got a purple epic pussy"
"When I get that feeling...Lyth, I need some fucking healing!"
"Can I get a Mass Erection?"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vita Luna Forum Index -> The Weekly Lunian All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum