View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lythara
Lythara
Guild Mistress
VL Member

re: The Weekly Lunian - 05

As Lythara is inbetween countries, its about time I said a few words in her absence. After all, people no doubt wonder why she's afk and what's happening with Vita Luna; so I'm here to offer some reassurances, comments, and echo some thoughts from Lyth - from our discussions while she's moving home.

Firstly - Lyth is in the middle of moving from NL to the UK. Wot no clogs?! That's why she's AFK. She's already got her apartment and the internetz is IMCOMING!!! So she will be back screaming on TS very soon, you will all be glad to know. We do have a certain Reading Festival inbetween, but after that...

So, we took a decision last week that was a surprise to a lot of people to replace a BT raid with MH and look what happened! Despite Ghjuy ninja-ing the loot, we now have Anetheron on our slap-list. That's great news for us and if I'm not mistaken has pushed up the guild-rankings quite a bit! Yay! So 2 bosses lay dead in MH and we have yet another realistic progression route! Bring it!

Our progression is really great at the moment... (thank you to all non-VL lurkers on this forum for your kind words of support over the last few weeks - too many to mention) but we are aware that if we want to continue at this pace, we will need to be geared up to prepare for the forthcoming bosses. They are sure to be challenging indeed, yet several friends of Vita Luna have offered to help us with tailoring and equipping us, so we are prepared as best possible! This is the reason for the messages of the day recently - asking us all to consider various resistance gear we will need soon in the instances - e.g. shadow resistance....

We also have continued to recruit. I really hope all trial members are welcomed and encouraged to raid with us. The more they play, the less you don't have to and then you can simply use the macro:

/follow <least likely to die>
/target nearest mage
/frown
/roll 100-100 on Purplez

lol - but please - sign up, sign early and lets continue to pwn. If you're new and don't know wtf to do, please ASK! Your class officer is there to help, give advice and make sure you can pwn bosses VL-Style. We don't wanna spend ages going backwards if there's a few simple steps like 'talking & discussing' that will help us move forward faster. Happy

Finally to get some more seriousness into this post.... the officers forum has been active of late. VERY ACTIVE. We are working hard to come up with new and sensible ideas to keep our most dedicated members interested; existing raiding members excited about what lays ahead and the potential of the guild, and all others entertained with strong progress and frequent boss-kills. So please support us and lets kick more bosses! Lyth, myself and the other officers regularly discuss if this is realistically a BT-capable guild.... the answer? Yes. It appears so.

All the best,
Fang!

"My card worked!"
"I got a purple epic pussy"
"When I get that feeling...Lyth, I need some fucking healing!"
"Can I get a Mass Erection?"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vita Luna Forum Index -> The Weekly Lunian All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum