View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lythara
Lythara
Guild Mistress
VL Member

re: The Weekly Lunian - 01

Hello my Lunians!
Time for a quick update on how the guild has been progressing and what everyone has been doing!
I thought this would be a great way to communicate what has been happening and what is coming up for our beloved guild.

First of all the Teamspeak server fee for 2008/2009 has ben fully payed for!
Thank you all for you generosity and make good use of it.
Now it has been an exciting week for Vita Luna, after many tries we finally have gotten Leotheras the Blind down, almost a flawless victory on the 3rd attempt. Also we managed to have our first swing at Fathom-Lord Karathress, but it seems like we need to get our pulling a bit more accurate.
So here is some light reading material for you.

Our mount Hyjal adventure also went awesome, without to much difficulty we went through the 8 waves and tickled Ras Frostwhisper to 24% - I'm sure with our next attempt we will pwn his frozen butt

Then we have our life long nemesis Al'lar - god I hate that bird so much by now. But there is some good new footage and suggestions on the tactics board considering him so if everyone could read that we are able to get that last 30% off in the 2nd phase and it is big bird kebab!

We have gotten a fair amount of new Lunians in the guild, so don't forget to say 'hi' and make them feel right at home!
No Pala, you are not allowed to take them to the 7P - place

Anyway that is for this week - hopefully more kills can be listed next week!

Lyth-

"My card worked!"
"I got a purple epic pussy"
"When I get that feeling...Lyth, I need some fucking healing!"
"Can I get a Mass Erection?"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vita Luna Forum Index -> The Weekly Lunian All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum